- The party meets each other at the Merry Riot Tavern in Dunderville
- The town has been recently plagued by an ogre demanding goods and even more recently has begun demanding people.
- Kerwin the trader’s son was kidnapped, along with another woman in the village.
- The Ogre makes his home at Skull Keep Hill
- The party decides to assist the village and solve the ogre problem.
- Upon investigating the ogre, the party discovers there is more afoot than previously thought. After killing several hobgoblins and the ogre, the party discovers the presence of a lower level demon.
- The weaker demon wanted to summon a Glaberzu by the name of Frogreth in order to return to his home plane. In order to do this he seduced a wizard with the promise of power and glory.
- In the end, the party managed to kill the wizard, stop the summoning ritual, and rescue the captives of the wizard, who it turns out had been controlling the ogre.
- The party also found that the dwarf Dorgin, who had left the town of Dunderville mysteriously several days prior, had been charmed into working for the wizard. Francoi killed Dorgin after he began to attack Francoi. In addition, the party also found the ancient tomb of a dwarven lord named Tulwar, and immediately looted the remains.
- Returning the heroes, the party got discounts being outfitted by Kerwin, and agreed to go to Aldborough in order to assist the Oren family with some mysterious murders that they believe they are partially responsible for.
The Heroes of Dunderville
The First Venture